Netmarble Corp., the fastest-growing mobile game company worldwide, today announced the Orc race is coming soon to its hit mobile massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG), Lineage 2: Revolution. Netmarble U.S. unveiled the upcoming release at their inaugural Revolution Player Summit, and teased a new time-limited, special event featuring iconic Batman characters in collaboration with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment on behalf of DC Entertainment to kick off the game’s first anniversary.
Simon Sim, President at Netmarble U.S., along with lead game producers, showcased the new Orc race at the company’s first Revolution Player Summit hosted at their office in Los Angeles, CA.
Lineage 2: Revolution will unleash a new “Dawn of Destruction” update later this month, which includes:
1. New Race: Orc (Starts at Level 180 with 500,000 Combat Power)
2. Orc-Exclusive Weapons: Claws, Two-Handed Swords, Wands
3. New Region: Avento
4. Level Cap Increase to 320
5. 2nd Class Transfer – Part 2
6. Cross Server Dungeon Matchmaking
7. Tower of Insolence Increase to 145 Floors
8. New Servers / Server Merge
Lineage 2: Revolution is available on iOS and Android for players looking to experience enhanced gameplay.